Located on the roof of the newly constructed Interlock building in West Midtown, Rooftop L.O.A is the newest venue by the Slater Hospitality team, owners of the rooftop at Ponce City Market. With views of the city, Rooftop L.O.A. (Leave of Absence) is Atlanta’s newest spot for dining, socializing, private events, and poolside partying.
The Assistant Bar Manager is a leader of the beverage and service team who leverages prior bartending experience and superior beverage knowledge in the pursuit of delivering a remarkable poolside experience. They are passionate about team development and offering an amazing guest experience. The Assistant Bar Manager reports to the Pool General Manager and supports the work of the Rooftop LOA Beverage Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Train bartenders, barbacks and cocktail servers
- Assist the LOA Beverage Manager with ordering, receiving and scheduling.
- Support the Pool management team during service.
- Collaborate with the entire Rooftop LOA management team to develop a remarkable dining experience.
- Open and Close the Pool bar and restaurant as scheduled.
- Prior bar experience in an elevated setting
- Experience with inventory and ordering
- Superior beverage knowledge
- Supremely organized and dependable
- Passion for teaching and developing teams
- Strong communication skills