Our bartenders provide speedy craft cocktails and a one-of-a-kind dining experience for our guests at the bar. They exhibit a strong awareness of the traffic through the bar and execute thoughtful strategies to ensure quality service, even when the traffic is high. Bartenders must have a firm grasp of classic cocktails, a clear idea of wine profiles, and a deep knowledge of craft beer and local breweries. Our bartenders take great pride in their work. This is demonstrated by maintaining a clean and organized work station, and taking meticulous care of their personal appearance.
- Strong food and beverage knowledge.
- Strong understanding of classic cocktails.
- An elevated, professional, and clean appearance.
- One year of bartending experience.
- Openness to the Slater Hospitality beverage culture.
- Attention to detail.
- Team-oriented attitude.
- Eagerness to learn and to improve as a bartender.
- Passion for hospitality and service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full knowledge of menu and bar (ingredients, allergies, etc).
- Taking drink and food orders in a timely manner.
- Make relevant recommendations to guests.
- Excellence in time management.
- Consistently extend hospitality to every guest.
- Serve multiple guests at the same time.
- Diligent communication (with servers, chef/cooks, SAs, managers) – communicate appropriate information. regarding needs, changes, or special circumstances.
- Pre-set dining room according to reservations.
- Correctly enter items into Toast.
- Work in tangent with Server Assistants.
- Assist with pre-bussing and resetting when necessary.
Starting rate: $2.13/hr + Tipout.
With views of the Atlanta skyline, Rooftop LOA is the perfect spot for dining, socializing, private events, and poolside partying. Our 38,000 square foot rooftop consists of four areas including a full-service restaurant, a 1200 square foot resort style pool, an outdoor bar and gathering space, and a 150-person covered event pavilion. This adults-only rooftop with capacity for 1000 people is designed to be a sophisticated escape from the hustle and bustle of the Westside below. The intention for LOA is that guests feel like they are on vacation the moment they check in on the ground floor, before ever heading up to the roof. Once there, we want them to leave their world behind.