CHEF DE PARTIE
The Chef de Partie will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef's standards during service, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. The Chef de Partie will also be responsible for their station ensuring that the Demi Chef de Partie is properly trained on their station and leading the other cooks before and after service with a high level of professionalism and positive attitude.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors and outdoors. Extreme temperature changes may be possible, as we have a patio and the pool which are outside. Must be able to work in extreme temperatures like freezers (-10°F) and kitchens (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more.
- Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length. The length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task
- Must be able to exert a well-paced ability to reach different venues and other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular and continuing basis
- Must be able to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. frequently requires grasping, writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening & hearing ability, and visual acuity
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates