Cocktail servers serve the outside areas of LOA. They are encouraged to become well-acquainted with poolside guests, and provide an experience that is not just enjoyable, but memorable as well. They should take pride in providing an elevated experience to guests.
- Proper wine presentation.
- Strong food and beverage knowledge.
- Experience with, or an understanding of, how to operate a POS system.
- An elevated, professional, and clean appearance.
- Must have a genuine sense of hospitality .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A team oriented attitude.
- Eagerness to learn and to improve as a server.
- Passion for hospitality and service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full knowledge of menu and bar (ingredients, allergies, etc).
- Taking drink and food orders in a timely manner.
- Make relevant recommendations to guests.
- Excellence in time management.
- Consistently extend hospitality to every guest.
- Serve multiple guests at the same time.
- Diligent communication (with bartenders, chef/cooks, SAs, managers) – communicate appropriate information regarding needs, changes, or special circumstances.
- Correctly enter items into Toast.
Starting Rate: $2.13/hr + Tipout.
About Rooftop L.O.A.
Rooftop LOA (Leave of Absence), a Slater Hospitality concept, is the perfect spot for dining, socializing, private events, and poolside partying with views of the Atlanta skyline. Our 38,000 square foot rooftop consist of four areas including a full-service restaurant, a 1200 square foot resort style pool, an outdoor bar and gathering space, and a 150-person covered event pavilion. This adults-only rooftop with capacity for 1000 people is designed to be a sophisticated escape from the hustle and bustle of the Westside below. The intention for LOA is that guests feel like they are on vacation the moment they check in on the ground floor, before ever heading up to the roof. Once there, we want them to leave their world behind.