Located on the roof of the newly constructed Interlock building in West Midtown, Rooftop L.O.A is the newest venue by the Slater Hospitality team, owners of the rooftop at Ponce City Market. With views of the city, Rooftop L.O.A. (Leave of Absence) is Atlanta’s newest spot for dining, socializing, private events, and poolside partying.
- The manager is a member of the Rooftop LOA management team who supports all restaurant service and plays a hands on role in the training of hourly employees.
- They are passionate about service and professional development- of themselves and others.
- The manager reports to the Restaurant General Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Open and close the restaurant as needed
- Support the service team during restaurant dinner and brunch service
- Collaborate with the Rooftop LOA in the development and implementation of service standards
- Train hourly staff
- Cultivate a fun but professional culture amongst the service team
- Learn the ins and outs of scheduling and payroll
- Assist with inventory and ordering.
- Prior experience as a server, bartender or Maître D in an elevated restaurant setting
- Knowledge of classic wine regions, varietals and wines
- Limitless curiosity and desire for professional growth
- Passion for service and developing teams
- Superior customer service skills
- Supremely organized