Guest Service attendants are the first and last people our guests interact with while visiting LOA. Guest Service attendants must always maintain a welcoming attitude, be knowledgeable of LOA as well as the Interlock. Since GS attendants are guests' first impressions, it is important that attendants set the right tone and standard for our guests' experience here at LOA.
- Professional and clean appearance.
- Genuine sense of hospitality.
- Positive, upbeat energy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for hospitality and service.
- Available for night shifts and weekend availability.
- Must be able to be on feet for the entirety of shift (8-12 hours)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests upon arrival.
- Learning details of admission and operations.
- Becoming an excellent information source for the guests.
- Organizing and keeping count of inventory.
- Completing daily checklists.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Correctly handling cash and card transactions.
- Talking to guests on the phone and answering any inquiries they have.
Starting rate: $15-$18/hr.
With views of the Atlanta skyline, Rooftop LOA is the perfect spot for dining, socializing, private events, and poolside partying. Our 38,000 square foot rooftop consists of four areas including a full-service restaurant, a 1200 square foot resort style pool, an outdoor bar and gathering space, and a 150-person covered event pavilion. This adults-only rooftop with capacity for 1000 people is designed to be a sophisticated escape from the hustle and bustle of the Westside below. The intention for LOA is that guests feel like they are on vacation the moment they check in on the ground floor, before ever heading up to the roof. Once there, we want them to leave their world behind.